Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Reintroducing my favorite Rap Group: The Dean's List


 So, I adore Dean’s List! If you haven’t already, you need to check out their hit mixtape The Drive-In. I instantly fell madly in love with the lead rapper Sonny’s undeniably unique voice. After attending a concert they held at the Wow Hall in Eugene, Oregon, I grew an even greater admiration for their music. They truly are breaking boundaries in redefining and reinventing hip hop music with their distinctive beats and rhymes. As we all anxiously await for the April 3 release of their debut album titled Generation X, I want to share with you my all-time favorite song off their Drive-In mix tape titled “La Vie,” in which Sonny brilliantly raps over an incredibly catchy French sample. Also, if you haven’t already, check out the release of their new single titled “Youth” off the highly anticipated Generation X!

No comments:

Post a Comment